Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills Review

Guest's review of Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills

“Great grinder mechanism. My only complaint, and it is...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

Great grinder mechanism. My only complaint, and it is a big one, is that the rubber stopper in the bottom doesn't fit right and falls out. I've had to place rubber bands around the mill and under it in order to keep it from spilling peppercorns everywhere. Visually, it's pretty. The actual gring is excellent (I haven't seen a better mechanism on another), but the design of the base is bad and needs correcteed in future models.

Nswaus's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

Two years ago while my wife and I was travelling around Australia, we stoped off at a store and bought the Cole and Mason peper and salt shaker, we are Verny disappointed that the peper grinder has develloped cracks around the base working up towards the middle of the casing, if you send me email Iwill send photo, because the purchase price we paid for them this should not of happened.