Slimming World Review

SCRAZZLES's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“Hi there, I have just been reading all the reviews on...”

Written on: 16/02/2011 by SCRAZZLES (1 review written)

Hi there, I have just been reading all the reviews on this and just wondered if anyone could help me get motivated. Like most women i've done 101 diets and took slimming pills but NO MORE. I need to lose it sensibly and hopefully keep it off. I am only small but just over 11stone (not too big) but need to lose 2 and i'll be really pleased.

I joined sw last year, you know what its like when you go the first week and stay the same and then second I stayed the same. Granted I didn't exercise and probably had a takewaway thinking I could get away with one. I am joining tomorrow and i'm gonna study all the books and get to know what is free and how to do Food Optimising. My friend lost 5 stone on the original red/green day so I am thinking to do that??? help!!!

12Sarah12's Response to SCRAZZLES's Review

Written on: 23/02/2011

Brilliant diet.If you stick to it rigidly it definately works. I have lost a stone in 4 weeks on red days, green days but haven't cheated as you can eat so much you don't need to! Best of luck

Shazshaw's Response to SCRAZZLES's Review

Written on: 06/03/2011

To sound just like me a few months ago, similar weight, build and frustrations! I've joined ww and sw lots of times with varied successes over the years. I can't do ww for very long because I feel too hungry and end up binging! I joined slimming world on new years eve, a few months ago, feeling really fed up with my self. I've lost ten pound in 9 weeks which isn't as fast I'd hoped but I'm more determined than in the past. The difference this time for me is that I stay to the group meetings and have got to know people rather than being anonymous. I had a dodgy couple of weeks where I didn't lose anything and they were really supportive, giving me lots of tips on things to have in the fridge to snack on etc. My advice would be to join a smaller group, one in the day time if you can make it. You get to know the group better and it becomes more like a support network. I've also bought and actually followed the recipe books this time. There's some lovely curry recipes if you want an alternative to a takeaway. I never feel hungry on this diet but have accepted it's not going to fall off over night and I need to be organised and keep chipping away at it! Best of luck! You can do it if I can!