Slimming World Review

hannahjoan's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“I have been a true follower of slimming world for a...”

Written on: 16/02/2011 by hannahjoan (1 review written)

I have been a true follower of slimming world for a number of years. Unfortunately for me I have not followed the plan for a while(slimming world is not a diet). and put on 2 stone. In previous years I attended a slimming world class in Yeovil and lost 2 stone (putting me at a happy size 10/12). Unfortunately the cost to attend a class has now increased and now I can not afford to attend. Like most people doing a diet alone and unaided is very difficult to stick to and that's why I thought it a good idea to start this blog. Here I can chart my progress and share recipe ideas and tips with you. Please feel free to help me out with tips.

Shinyshel's Response to hannahjoan's Review

Written on: 25/03/2011

hi, i have been going to slimming world for 3 weeks and sticking to ee diet religiously, but only lost 1 1/2 lbs and last week put weight on! leader says i doing everything right, but all around me loosing, just not me. am considering stopping going as cost so much, ok if loosing, but if not, seems a lot to pay.