My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“MSF provided me with a way of dating after getting out...”

Written on: 15/02/2011

MSF provided me with a way of dating after getting out of a long term relationship. I found it hard to meet men being in a very female dominated job. I found clubbing a bad environment to meet guys who I would consider dating.

My mum joined my onto MSF to give me a bit of a boost. I had a great time. I must have met around 20 guys on it. I took the view 'I have nothing to lose' so I didn't just sit back and wait for someone to contact me I 'took the bull buy the horns' went through a lot of profiles and blanket emailed guys with the same email, asking for them to tell me something interesting about themselves. Some didn't reply, lots did. It started the conversation and then I could figure out if they were someone I would like to meet.

I also think that having a statement written about that person from a friend or relative is quite a good incite. They must mean enough to someone for them to write something about them.

I was on there for about 6 months, I think. In the end I expanded my search criteria and found a guy I was interested in. I wasn't in his search criteria as he was looking for someone older.

I messaged him the same generic email and got a reply. It all started from there. We met on the 5th April 2009 at Thorpe Park. We met a few more times and became an item. He flew me to Rome on the 1st of May 2010 and asked me to marry him! We are now due to be wed 30th April 2011 and are in talks about starting a family after the wedding. We have brought a house recently and could not be happier. He completes me. I am sure there are a lot of sceptical people out there but this is a genuine story! And it really can happen.

I think the way forward is to get rid of any misconceptions you have of internet dating, embrace it and do what I did think 'I have nothing to lose' you my just find your Mr/Mrs right on there!

• Ease Of Navigation