Cineworld Review

• Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Tacarna's review of Cineworld

“Myself and 4 other members of my family have had...”

Written on: 14/02/2011 by Tacarna (1 review written)

Myself and 4 other members of my family have had unlimited cinema cards for over 4 years. I have paid in total for the full 4 years over 3000 pounds. However the counter where you used to purchase tickets from, has now been closed and tickets are available from the food kiosk (which is a pain when there is a queue for people only wanting refreshments in front of you). You cannot book films in advance and I visited the cinema early this morning to get my tickets for a one of showing tonight and get there over an hour early to not be able to get in due to the amount of people already there queueing. This is the 2nd time in 2 days i could not get in to see a film. Why should i have to either travel over 20 miles to the nearest city so i can watch something that starts at 11am to be home in time for my kids, or take the chance i can get in to see a film at our local cinema(films run from 2.30pm which no one can make if you have got kids) Hoping it isn't full.

What a complete joke!!!!