Daisy Powerline 880 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Daisy Powerline 880

“It's my understanding that the Daisy 880 first came...”

Written on: 14/02/2011

It's my understanding that the Daisy 880 first came out in 1972, at that time I had a Crossman 760. The Crosman only lasted me 2 or 3 years before the seal gave out and wouldn't pump up anymore. Then in 1992 I decided to buy another pellet rifle. Thinking back on my Crosman experience, I decided to buy the Daisy 880 20th Anniversay Special Edition. Mine was made in America, not China like the newer ones. I'm still shooting this gun today, almost 20 years later. I've always shot it with open sights and can still punch a hole through a coke can at 50 yards. Pump it up 10 times, drop a Crosman Destroyer EX pellet in it and anything under 10 lbs is going to have a BAD day. This rifle has helped me rid many a small pest in my yard and garden. While it might not be the highest quaility air rifle on the market, it's been very dependable and has given me the most bang for my buck.

• Accuracy