Redfern Eurosteam Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“I have TWO of these EUROSTEAM irons.... yes they work...”

Written on: 14/02/2011

I have TWO of these EUROSTEAM irons.... yes they work well WHEN they work. Durablity is a serious problem.... They spit, they overheat, they require frequent refilling, they melt and the cord on one needed replacing. I don't know why they are so costly when they are so 'disposable'. I really enjoyed using it (when it worked) I quilt and it was great for that. Each iron lasted less than a year - so if you are willing to pay that much each year then give it a try. I would really like to know another brand that has the same features as I didn't have any luck with the Redfren group - I returned one twice - once it got lost and the other time they tried to tell me they reset the boiler and I was operating it incorrectly or used wrong water - NOT True - I used reverse osomos water right from the very start. Too bad the quality issues because the concept is good - it does a good job when it works - it just doesn't work for long.

• More than 1 year