Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“I was viewing properties through Bairstow Eves. Once I...”

Written on: 10/02/2011

I was viewing properties through Bairstow Eves. Once I turned up for a viewing and they didn't even bother to turn up to let me in so I had to rearrange (I took time off work for that viewing!). I put an offer on a house which was rejected and then decided to view other houses (apparently this upset them as I was meant to negotiate a price for the other house with them.) Then I put on another offer which was also rejected luckily I found another house in the same area through another agent that was £5k less so I didn't want to re-offer on the house. At this point I was asked aggressively by the Baristow agent if I was just going to go around putting offers on lots of houses. I explained I was going to offer what I thought the houses were worth and if they were rejected then I was free to look around. With so much stock available it would be crazy not to. Anyway currently going through the buy with a diferent agent instead!

Rude, unprofessional would not recommend them at all.

• Buy Property