Pet Supermarket - www.pet-supermarket.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Pet Supermarket - www.pet-supermarket.co.uk

“I have been ordering my dog's food and on occasion...”

Written on: 10/02/2011

I have been ordering my dog's food and on occasion other supplies from Petsupermarket for around a year now and will keep on ordering from them for as long as I have my dog. Excellent service and very good quality goods. Delivery always on time if not before stated day.

Many thanks for the excellent service

Lesley M Jones

• dog food

Jasitweb's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2011

I found this review not helpful because... i just dont believe this company could get things so right with you that would make you feel the need to 'anonymously' dedicate your life to one company whilst proclaiming you will never shop around for the rest of your life!!! Or, maybe, you work for pet supermarket? If only we knew the truth, hmmmm, madman or employee, perhaps we'll never know.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2012

Review by J. Park for Rating: My puppies tore the foam btootm of this bed open in less than two days. The problem is that the faux sheepskin cover just covers the side and top portions of the foam core. The btootm is completely exposed and therefore turns into a chew toy for my two border collie puppies. Also, because the foam btootm is bare to the ground, it will absorb water like a sponge. I haven't had a problem with another dog bed that I bought that is completely covered. The puppies can't get into it and its made of a higher quality material. My recommendation is to buy a completely covered bed with a zipper that you can unzip and wash.