Paolo Mark SPSX-01 Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

thepiperatthegatesofdawn's review of Paolo Mark SPSX-01

Paolo Mark SPSX-01

“I run a small music school in Ireland for students of...”

Written on: 10/02/2011 by thepiperatthegatesofdawn (1 review written)

I run a small music school in Ireland for students of all ages and was looking for a good quality sax at a reasonable price as I am sure you are aware, saxophones are expensive instruments! I came across the paolo mark brand on the web and was surprised at how low the prices were. They are made in China so I was a bit sceptical at first, but I decided to take a punt and I was not dissapointed. The soprano came in a nice case with accessories, so took it out and played it, and it sounded extremely nice. All the keys and moving parts worked pefectly, and it had a very nice tone. the Tuning and intonnation was very accurate. It was finished in a gold lacquer and looks amazing for the price. I would definitely use it as a backup sax as I gig occasionally also. I am definitley tempted to try out the tenor and alto version as the soprano is excellent!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard