HTC Desire Review

• Reception

• Style

reeterry's review of HTC Desire

HTC Desire

“Love my HTC phone, a great smart phone with loads of...”

Written on: 09/02/2011 by reeterry (2 reviews written)

Love my HTC phone, a great smart phone with loads of features. I've read in some reviews the complaint about battery life, yes it can drain alarmingly quickly, but then that should be expected. In full working mode this isn't a phone its a mini computer that can also make calls. You MUST install appkiller or similar and USE IT to turn off apps that drain the battery life.

Pro's

nice to look at

Android

multiple 'home' screens

good screen brightness

decent camera

Good sound (music etc)

great websurfing

Integration with online services - I can pick up my google mail, hotmail, facebook and ebay posts all from this.

Reception and signal is fantastic, I live in an old stone house in the durham pennines. Hardly ANYONE can get a signal inside my house, this phone has a couple of blank spots but otherwise is fine.

Cons

The aforementioned battery issue, I'd like it if there was an option to automatically turn off an application when you exit its screen. Instead it runs in the background eating up battery life

The camera has limited zoom and editing features, I'd like to see this improved and upgraded

• Battery Life

• Orange

Network

Reikijax's Response to reeterry's Review

Written on: 19/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because... the added info re appkiller thanks