InStyler Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of InStyler

InStyler

“My husband bought me an InStyler rotating hot iron as...”

Written on: 09/02/2011

My husband bought me an InStyler rotating hot iron as an anniversary present. It was his way to tidy me up because he read that it replaced curling irons and straightners with one product. I have used them everyday since I have owned them and have recommended them to all my friends.

The Instyler has a rotating cyclinder which polishes your hair and also stops it from getting too hot. My hair is shinier and healthier since I started to use them. There are also two rows of bristles designed to seperate the hair reducing knots and tangles.

The adaptability of the InStyler is great. I can create lots of different looks easily and with a little practise have managed to produce some salon styles at home which I didn't think I would be able to. InStyler's website has some directions on styles and looks which are easy to follow including how to add volume to your hair.

I am very impressed by the versatility of this product. It takes no longer to use then your average straigners but the results are far better even with simple styling. It is a perfect present for Valentines or Christmas.

• 1-6 months