123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk Review

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“I have used 123-reg for about 5 years to buy domains...”

Written on: 08/02/2011

I have used 123-reg for about 5 years to buy domains and for hosting two websites and one emailbox. I have only occasionally had problems which have been dealt with through the "ticket" system quite efficiently. My use is very simple and undemanding so maybe that is why I have not had any problems but I really do not have any complaints except that the pages through which one manages the various elements are not easy to navigate and must have been developed by a real geek. I am not one of those and yet I manage so it can't be that bad. They did forget to tell me/us that they changed the address to which one loads the html files via FTP which was a bit weird but I looked on the site and found out about the change so again, I won through. Generally I have been quite happy with 123-Reg.

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Richardwinslow's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2011

Thank you for the feedback on our control panel, we are working right now through the feedback we have had to develop a new interface, taking in to account the geeks, and normal folk like myself, maybe even having an advanced mode.
<br/>
<br/>I hope the new control panel will be available by mid year.
<br/>
<br/>If you have feedback on what changes you would like to see, please do email me and I will pass to the project team responsible, my email address is richard.winslow@123-reg.co.uk
<br/>Thank you.