123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk Review

Guest's review of 123-Reg - www.123-reg.co.uk

“I've used 123-reg for nearly 10 years, and the support...”

Written on: 07/02/2011

I've used 123-reg for nearly 10 years, and the support is indifferent at best - autoresponders by default, humans after a few days.

But I've really had a problem with a SSL cert I bought for a client last year. My name and credit card aren't on the clients account, and their SSL cert isn't on _my_ account's list of auto renewed services. But they auto renewed anyway! They won't refund the £45 (I just got what looks like a cut n paste standard 'we don't do refunds' reply).

I'm trying to get my card details purged from their system so they can't plunder it again. Avoid is my recommendation.

I'll report on how difficult they make it to migrate away from them to another host!

Visit 123-reg.co.uk

Rwinslow's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2011

Hi there, sorry you have had problems with the SSL and renewal, can you email me the SSL domain name and I can look as to what happened here. richard.winslow@123-reg.co.uk
<br/>