Cadbury Roses Review

Guest's review of Cadbury Roses

Cadbury Roses

“Love the new roses as I ADORE the caramel with the...”

Written on: 07/02/2011

Love the new roses as I ADORE the caramel with the hazelnuts inside in the purple wrapper. Plenty of creams if you like them yummy, not all that cheap and nasty praline stuff that everyone else seems to put in their boxes of chocolates !!!!!!!!!! I'll be buying them always and I have found they do the purple wrapper caramel and hazelnut centre in the Cadbury's shops, fantastic now I can buy exactly what I want and love.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2012

Do you work for cadburys ??? Roses are the biggest rip off in the chocolate world , no variety , poor fillings , no nuts smaller tins at a cut price so we think we are getting a bargain but in reality we get nothing. Go back to the old bigger tin with some decent chocolate in and people might even buy cadbury again. Oh and should have never sold off to the bloody yanks who can't make chocolate