Next www.next.co.uk Review

neroag's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Ordered a Kettle from this pathetic company, during...”

Written on: 05/02/2011 by neroag (9 reviews written)

Ordered a Kettle from this pathetic company, during checkout wanted my date of birth!!! For a kettle so I put 1/1/1901 apparently they don't want customers over 100 perhaps something for Age UK to look in to as this stinks of discrimination.

Changed DOB to 1/1/1993 accepted it this time however I failed the ummm credit check, what credit check was that? I didn't want credit I wanted to buy a kettle no warning that they were going to credit check me, something for consumer direct to look into.

After eventually paying for the kettle, were given a delivery day between 8am & 6pm waited till 6.30pm still nothing, rang them up & got a message we will answer your call within 15seconds wow I thought unfortunately not it was sales id rang some ignorant, telephonist in Deli wasn't helpful at all &put me through the customer services new message we will answer you call within 15 minutes now forgive me doesn't that tell you something that their customer services is really busy wonder why that is, maybe due to the disgraceful service, appalling customer services or just for being a generally rubbish company, I for sure wont use the comedians again.

• kettle