Siemens C35e Review

• Reception

• Style

Ben.'s review of Siemens C35e

Siemens C35e

“I do like the Siemens C35i mobile phone but if you're...”

Written on: 14/04/2002 by Ben. (1 review written)

easy to use menu
good features

poor battery life
buttons are a bit soft and dont always press properly

General Comments
I do like the Siemens C35i mobile phone but if you're a big talker the battery will let you down. the phone has lots of very useful functions and i recommend it to anyone who hasn't got a lot of money to spend. I heard that the C45 battery was very good and would work in this phone to improve the battery life but i haven't tried it so if anyone knows if it works please let me know. Also if anyone knows of a good site for downloading ringtones for the phone again please let me know.

overall the phone is good and i recommend it over my old nokia phone and most others in this price range.

• Reception

• Style

20816_George.'s Response to 19253_Ben.'s Review

Written on: 23/04/2002

Dear Ben, I have replaced the Ni-MH battery with Siemens Li-Ion one, which supports x-35i series, at a price of about 60 e. It doubles the stand-by time and I am very satisfied! I recommend you to buy this and not to try C-40's battery.