LUSH Hair Extensions - www.lushhairextensions.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LUSH Hair Extensions - www.lushhairextensions.co.uk

LUSH Hair Extensions - www.lushhairextensions.co.uk

“Over the years I have purchased hair extensions and...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

Over the years I have purchased hair extensions and most of my experiences have been pretty terrible! As I dye my hair platinum blonde I find most extensions tend to have hair quality similar to straw that break off as soon as my GHD's touch them. I have bought two packs off eBay which must have weighed about 20g max, basically rat's tails, not a good look at all!

So anyway, after trawling the web for some fairly cheap extensions from a hopefully legit company I found Lush Hair Extensions www.lushhairextensions.co.uk. I'm a bit of a website snob and will order a product depending on how professional their site looks.. Lush looks good and has great prices so I decided to go with them. I ordered a set of standard 20" extensions in colour #60 which is their lightest blonde and received them the next day.. not too bad for P+P of £2.99 and First Class Recorded delivery!

The quality is AMAZING!! I cannot rate them highly enough.. Normally blonde hair extensions will be a bit brassy and quite brittle to the touch and I can report this is not the case with my extensions, they are so silky! I have a slight undercut (shaved side) hairstyle and put gave the extensions a bit of a curl with tongs when I went out on Saturday night. I received quite a few compliments on my hair from both men and women :) Since then a few of my friends have purchased Lush Hair extensions and have had the same great experience.

I shall definitely be purchasing hair extensions from Lush from now on, brilliant!!