Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I wanted to try the Niplette strictly for cosmetic...”

Written on: 02/02/2011

I wanted to try the Niplette strictly for cosmetic reasons. I don't have any kids, but I've always felt subconscious about my flat nipples. I just received the Niplette in the mail today. I always moisturize my body everyday after bathing which is what I did before trying it. I used KY Jelly b/c that's the only non-petroleum based lubricant I had, and that's what they suggested. I was excited to see my nipple actually come out and fill the cup. I have DD breast and I've only had a little trouble so far keeping the right one on. When it did fall off I noticed that my nipple was bigger and was staying out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be my saving grace. I'll keep yall posted on how it all turns out. However, it doesn't seem worth the $40 I paid, but then it again if I get permanent results then I guess it was worth it.