Logik LCX27WN2 Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Guest's review of Logik LCX27WN2

Logik LCX27WN2

“my brother bought my mum for christmas a logik from...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

my brother bought my mum for christmas a logik from dixons ,i think its a 27" with dvd and freeveiw ,from the minute she turned it on the sound was appalling it sounds like a transistor radio stood in a biscuit tin, we are unable to get any bass from it,the sound is very anoying so we decided to complain about it, i thought it might have been due to the flat small design but my girlfriend bought her mother a luxor 22" with dvd and freeveiw from asda and that sounded much better and the user controlls responded well. anyway we took it back to dixons 3 days ago , we were led to believe by dixons call centre that they would exchange the tv no problem,but at the shop they said if you bought the tv more than 60 days from when you bring it back you have to leave it with them for repair and you have to collect it from them when it`s fixed. it`s a good job my 73 year old mother has her kids to pick it up for her. that`s already a couple of minuses to them i hope there is`nt any more ,here`s hoping.by the way i have a panasonic 39" from tesco it`s great ,i wouldn`t even use a logik to hold my toilet door open.

• Image Quality