Atomic C11 Pulse Review

Guest's review of Atomic C11 Pulse

“5 Stars for Vintage Tech still Current: Why ski wimpy...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

5 Stars for Vintage Tech still Current: Why ski wimpy skis?? I am a somewhat aggressive female skier and love the 150cm Atomic C11's -which are slightly better than my R10's for eastern hard-pack I ski. High performance: Damp yet Quick Turns with Stability..holds very well at high speeds chatter-free. Make any turn-style you want w these unlike race skis. I feel extreme weight of ski WELL WORTH the versatile performance trade-off!! I've demoed 2011 high performance skis + women's and this one still beats 90% of them. My Demo findings: 2011 Stockli line was awesome (Stockli Cross + womens ski) + also liked the Dynastar Cross out of 20 skis demoed. Nothing K2 stood out(now made in china??) So still on Atomic C11's which were ahead of their time & now unique as Atomic seemingly has not valued their 'heavier' pulse-ti style patented tech..new Atomic line(demoed most all)have similar performance but not necessarily much better as I'd hoped.