ItzCash Card Prepaid card Review

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Neha12's review of ItzCash Card Prepaid card

“ItzCash's noQ24x7 card - Convenient mode for online...”

Written on: 01/02/2011 by Neha12 (1 review written)

ItzCash's noQ24x7 card - Convenient mode for online transaction

Technology today has made our living easier. The entry of prepaid cards on the online platform for payments has made life more convenient. I realized this when I experienced it myself. I had to personally go to the service provider and make my utility payments like mobile bill, electricity bill, gas bill etc. Once I had bad experience paying my phone bill in the outlet. I spent about half a working day. Those long queues and mess around the outlets. Everything was so hassled. I as a working professional could not afford to waste half a day. Then went back to office with a bad mood, definitely it was bad start of the day. I narrated this to a friend and she almost burst out laughing, wondering which era I belonged to? Today we are in an era where technology advancements are making life convenient.

She suggested I use the noQ24x7 card by ItzCash. She told me it was a multi purpose prepaid card can be used for online payments-. I went to their website www.itzcash.com studied the product. I must say I was impressed. Immediately I ordered a noQ24x7 card worth Rs. 1000/- for a trial. I used the card to pay electricity bill online. It was amazing experience. Complete payment was done in quick and few steps that to with ease. Making utility payments was no longer a cause for concern, I can now make all my payments sitting at home or office using noQ24x7 card. I just had to fill in a few details and choose ItzCash Card as the payment option. In a few quick steps I could do all my online payments. Some of the essential service I found was making my utility payments like electricity payments, mobile bill could be paid online. The best part is that I can also do my payments via SMS.

Apart from being convenient to use the card, it is easily available. The card was home delivered in just couple of days. All I did was place an order on ItzCash website. The purchase can be done through retail outlet called ItzCash Point. I also discovered over the period of time that using noQ24x7 card I can make various payments across a particular sector. Few days ago I had to go on official tour to Rajasthan. I logged in to a travel portal associated with ItzCash Card. Where using my noQ24x7 card I could do my air booking & hotel booking. I realized I could do multiple service bookings on a single travel portal using noQ24x7 card. ItzCash has tie-up's with almost all major travel portals.

Thus I now do multiple bookings across sector in one go. It has been a nice experience using noQ24x7 card. Paying my utility bill is no more a concern. I thoroughly enjoy transacting online.