Honeymoons Blog - www.honeymoonsblog.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Honeymoons Blog - www.honeymoonsblog.com

“The honeymoonsblog.com is a great place to pick up...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

The honeymoonsblog.com is a great place to pick up some great honeymoon tips before planning the big holiday. Sarah has many years travel experience and it really shows with her posts. I went on to get some more information on tahiti after seeing advertisements in conde nast which really got me hooked on the place for my holiday. After reading some of her posts on the subject I then made contact with her on twitter where she helped me find a suitable tour operator who had just the sort of deal on that I was after. The advice was cpmpletely free as well so not even sure where she makes her money! Would highly recommend checking the website out if your in honeymoon planning mode.

• Ease Of Navigation

Craigferrara's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2011

I found this review helpful because I prefer a site where I can get in contact with the owner who is publishing the information about the destinations. I like being able to contact Sarah and get some insider information.