Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Guest's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“I did this diet 3 wks ago the first wk and a half i...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

I did this diet 3 wks ago the first wk and a half i lost close to 3 1/2 lbs. I started at 118.6 and i am now 115 while to some its not much or my weight is great I have belly fat after my second child. It was great to see changes and my appetite def changed I found myself wanting smaller portions for dinner. I got bored easily as well as had my husband and inlaws over for 3 days straight due to a huge snow storm so i ate everything in sight but didnt gain extra weight and went off track I will start again tomorrow for the next 10 days to loose 3 more lbs and will be doing the Jillian Michaels work out so hope it works again

Ginoux's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2013

Hi,
It works better when you don’t diet on your own. Learn to cleanse your body and how to tone your muscles with specific exercises. Enjoy