DeLonghi KBO3001R Icona Kettle Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Angels Sin's review of DeLonghi KBO3001R Icona Kettle

DeLonghi KBO3001R Icona Kettle

“I purchased this kettle to match my toaster and coffee...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by Angels Sin (78 reviews written)

I purchased this kettle to match my toaster and coffee machine from the same range, and although this design appealed to me slightly less than the other two appliances, it's still a lovely little addition to my kitchen.

I choose to get this in a black gloss colour (although not my favourite that this range comes in, it suited my kitchen the best) and I was afraid that it may easily scratch, but so far, this has not been a problem.

The kettle holds 1.7L and boils super fast, although yes, this does make it a little noisy. My only slight complaint is that the position on the capacity measure is hidden behind the handle which means it can be a little hard to see, but then again, I don't find this much of a problem as its not a feature I tend to use anyway.

A lovely kettle, good quality and a nice design, if a little pricey - I believe we paid around £60-£70.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Fast boiling time, washable limescale filter

Special Features