Esprit's Magical Santa lapland - Waskooli Chalet Review

Guest's review of Esprit's Magical Santa lapland - Waskooli Chalet

“I have to say that Espirit is one of the worst...”

Written on: 28/01/2011

I have to say that Espirit is one of the worst companies you could possibly use - they might be ok if everything goes to plan, but God help you if there are any hiccups! Our tickets were never sent out to us in time, which caused chaos; Espirit chartered an Easyjet flight for our holiday; this was not revealed till we paid in full. I wouldn't use a company which charters with Easyjet, especially not at this level of cost! Our departure airport was changed on the morning of our flight, so we were transferred by coach from one airport to another. Then our flight was delayed for 36+ hours (!!!!) and there wasn't an Espirit rep to be found anywhere. We tried calling their office; the staff were picking up and immediately hanging up the phones. We have had an offer to have our holiday refunded, but only after we had to issue a County Court Summons!!!! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!