Krakow, Travellers Inn Hostel Review

Guest's review of Krakow, Travellers Inn Hostel

“Truly homelike atmosphere, those words the best...”

Written on: 28/01/2011

Truly homelike atmosphere, those words the best describe this hostel. Not expensive, with friendly atmosphere, very tidy rooms and helpful staff with a rich local knowledge base. What I liked the most was interior decoration, very inventive and modern, just love it! Second important thing is perfect location close to everything (shops, restaurant etc.). It's a big plus for everyone who is in Krakow for the first time. I have to mention about Free Thursday Dinners because I had opportunity to be there on Thursday and I confirm that this is not only marketing. Dinner was tasty, had really great fun. They also have free internet, bikes which you can rent for free and you can take part in free walking tour. I can say without hesitation

it's great place to stay in ;)

Lycheelover's Comment

Written on: 04/03/2011

Just what I was looking for. I'm planning to tour Europe, including Krakow and I'll be considering this hostel for a few nights. Seems cozy and not very expensive.