Slimming World Review

Guest's review of Slimming World

Slimming World

“After having two children within 2 years, I've gained...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

After having two children within 2 years, I've gained a considerable amount of weight. I knew I wanted to lose weight, I just wasn't sure how. I've attended weight watchers before, all the point counting, weighing and having to buy their products quickly meant I lost interest. A friend of mine recommended slimming world so I went along to my first meeting 3 weeks ago. Tonight I've had my 3rd weigh in, and am absolutely thrilled to bits as I've lost a total of 1st + 1.5 lbs!!! I've stuck to the extra easy plan to the letter, and what can I say other than it works! I've never eaten so well, fresh fruit, veg, lean meats, no weighing or counting, unless I'm having a syn, it's great! The meetings are great, make u so motivated for the next week, I always leave feeling so positive. I would highly recommend slimming world.

Ffrances62's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because... It was very positive enthusiastic and motivating
<br/>