Bike Outlet www.bikeoutlet.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bike Outlet www.bikeoutlet.co.uk

“I am getting so frustrated with this shop! They do not...”

Written on: 25/01/2011

I am getting so frustrated with this shop! They do not reply to emails, the guy who picked up the phone when i rang ended up hanging up on me when i was asking for tracking info.. Absolutely horrible people i think. I live in Birmingham and i will drive up there to have it out with them. I orderd a bike not reading reviews either (oops) I wish i hadnt, i am a fool, lured by their extremely cheap prices. So its been 2 weeks now and they said next day delivery, no reply to my emails (sent 15) rang sevral times only for the same fool to pick up the phone.. I dont know what to do about this. No confirmation email ect. On the day of my order i messaged someone called Alex, he seemed nice and emailed back in minutes saying my bike would be there the next day!!!! WHAT A LOAD OF amatuers. IF I DONT RECIEVE MY BIKE IN THE NEXT WEEK ILL GET A REFUND AND PETROL BOMB THEIR SHOP -

• Bike £299 - £315 with "delivery"

• Still waiting