Binatone A430 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Binatone A430

Binatone A430

“I have owned one of these sat. navs since I sadly had...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

I have owned one of these sat. navs since I sadly had to replace another sat. nav I had (brilliant) I have many times been tempted to launch it through the window of the car into the nearest body of water - if it could get me to one!

Steer well clear (no pun intended) of this system. It has been christened 'B---h' in my car and actually it's one redeaming feature is that it has helped me with my diet - how so? well, everytime I ask it to find the nearest macdonalds (from preprogrammed points of interest) it fails thus I get to my first job everyday, tired, angry and hungry! Seriously I wonder how many RTA'S have been caused by this DANGOUROUSLY inadequate piece of ----, sorry I mean kit! .... I know I had an accident I would never have had if it wern't for having to turn round in Liverpool because IT did not know where the birkenhead tunnel was....and that involved a bus!....Any lawyer want to do a no win no fee for me?

• lots but out of date

Area Covered

• lots but useless cos they is kit

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions