Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com Review

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“I am disgusted to think that this company is still in...”

Written on: 24/01/2011

I am disgusted to think that this company is still in buisness. If you value your money,DONT USE THIS COMPANY. I am a married mother of 4 young children and we decided to book our annual summer holiday along with my mother in law and her children and friends and relatives. there was a big party of us booking. We got given a very good price and all paid deposits which amounted to nearly £1600. This was in october 2010. when it got to january and still had no confirmation of the hoiliday we began to feel uneasy, and also in the meantime, the card used to pay our deposits had continually had money taken from it since the booking was made.the card was a credit card so by this point, the interest being added was high. We contacted broadway travel only to find out there was no holiday booked. The person who booked the holiday no longer worked there and they were not helpful in anyway. we still do not have the money back or a holiday booked and then they decided to say that the holiday we had originally 'booked', was more expensive now so if we wanted to book it would cost us more. We have not been compensated but are now seeking legal action against the company, We are a hard working family who get one holiday a year. Now we have had to tell our children there is no holiday. These people need exposing and shutdown. I advise anyone not to use this company, they are fraudsters.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?