KAMEI Corvara 475 Review

From 1 review
  • Ease Of Fitting

Guest's review of KAMEI Corvara 475

“KAMEI CORVARA (475 LTR)TITANIUM COLOUR - I have had 5...”

Written on: 22/01/2011

KAMEI CORVARA (475 LTR)TITANIUM COLOUR - I have had 5 years trouble free use with this box, had a thule before and one of the lock catches broke.Getting it repaired or locating the part through british retailers was a nightmare.Eventually repaired it and got rid.

The Kamei Corvara 475 has a much sturdier lock mechanism and now I have owned this longer and used it far more than my old one and it has been great. Cant fault it, well made,easy to use and quiet in transit. You would not even know you had it on the roof. I have it fitted to my Thule aero bars with the adapter kit you need and it is a case of fit it,fill it and forget it. No real noticable change in MPG. A great box. Since I got this I think they are now double side opening but still fundementally the same box.You would be amazed how much you can get inside. One tip with loading roof boxes watch out for zips and object on your person as you can put scratches over your car,we use a small hop-up stool to help avoid this. Pay a tad more and get one of these, Highly recommended.

• vauxhall vectra estate 1.9 cdti(150ps)

Vehicle Fitted To