Navman S80 Review

Guest's review of Navman S80

Navman S80

“”

Written on: 22/01/2011

The only restaurants this lists are McDonalds though it does list petrol and cash points. My main complaint about this is that it is very difficult to update. I downloaded the necessary software to plug the sat nav into my computer by trying to find which map you want took me an hour because there are so many derivations of the product. I finally found (I think) what I needed and ordered. However when the disc came there was only a small receipt with an address but no telephone number from whence it came. I tried downloading on my lap top but having put in the key nothing happened. I tried on my PC and it just came up with an error message to quote. The only phone number on the site is and 0871 number and states "charges may apply" but doesn't state what those charges might be. DONT BUY A NAVMAN unless you want something bloody complicated.

• UK and Western Europe

Area Covered

• camera and sim card

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

This review is spot on. I am trying to update my S80 at the moment having paid for the update I can't get the system to accept the product key and it is impossible to get someone to talk to. If you think you will need customer service support at any time don't buy a Navman.