Belmont Thornton Payment Protection Insurance www.belmontthornton.com Review

Guest's review of Belmont Thornton Payment Protection Insurance www.belmontthornton.com

“Do not go with Belmont Thornton. We had a PPI claim...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

Do not go with Belmont Thornton. We had a PPI claim dealt with by them which was successful. The company we had the PPI claim with paid the money direct to Belmont Thornton on 17/12/10 yet over a month later we are still waiting on our cheque from them. We have made numerous phone calls to them but have got one excuse after the other. They have actually been phoning, texting e mailing and sending us letters asking for payment of their invoices when they 'OWE US'. The company is disgraceful!!! When you ring you are not even able to speak to a manager. You are told you will get a call back by one but that never happens. I am now having to take my case to the regulator to see if they can get me my money. BEWARE IF YOU ARE THINKING OT USING THEIR SERVICES!!!!!!!

Have you made a claim