EA Sports Active (Wii) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

atarshis's review of EA Sports Active (Wii)

EA Sports Active (Wii)

“I'm not sure why others have written reviews after...”

Written on: 21/01/2011 by atarshis (6 reviews written)

I'm not sure why others have written reviews after only a few days use, a fitness program needs weeks to acheive anything.

I've had Wii Fit for over a year, and bought EA Sports Active a couple of months ago.

What I like:

Much more strength building, more fat busting excersises than Wii fit. You really work up a sweat, your muscules ache after some of the 30 minute workout sessions. A good variety of different activities, some use the resistence band, others the Wii ballance board and some the leg strap. Two player excercises.

What I don't like:

Switching between users takes a lot more clicks than the Wii Fit. Few abdominal excercises (I used to do 30 to 40 sit-ups each day on the Wii Fit). Swapping between resistence band excercises and leg strap excercises is annoying. No Yoga positions. It doesn't weigh you to track your progress. The resistence band doesn't last long, I've had to buy a new one in less than 2 months.

I've bought the extra excercises, so obviously I liked it! As soon as I've finished the current 30 day workout, I'll be moving on the the new disk.

• Graphics