Vashi - www.vashi.com Review

Guest's review of Vashi - www.vashi.com

“Ordered a pair of earings as anniversary present - had...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

Ordered a pair of earings as anniversary present - had a lot of difficulty placing the order on the website in the first place - was promised will be sent an email when earings dispatched - this did not happen, but the earings arrived in a timely fashion - but to my horror the metal work was awful and of a quality that would not be acceptable for a £10 pair let alone the price we paid - Earings looked nothing like those shown on website and our anniversary ruined!

This first pair of earings was returned and a new pair sent - however, on this occasion no paperwork (i.e. certificate/appraisal/reciept) sent. After several emails received a certificate for a RING of very different sepcification to earrings (with my personal details on the paperwork) and the items valued at £6000) - was fed up by this time and contacted the company to return the item for a refund. Was offered a 'good will discount' but could not trust the quality of product being sold as I then recieved a second certificate once again with my details but for a 1 carat diamond (not stating jewellery type) valued at the same £6000 - not the earings that I had purchased!

I would recommend anyone purchasing diamonds from this company to get independant evaluation from a trusted jeweller to get an accurate picture of the actual value of their items before deciding to keep it - as my experience leaves a lot to be desired in terms of the quality of certification and I personally have doubts with regards to the validity of the certificates as in my case it seems they were put together carelessly - not what one would expect considering the cost of the item.

Company have been good with their no quibble money back guarentee.

Diamond manufacturers tried to have my review removed from this website claiming that I am not a genuine customer. However, I have retained evidence of my dealings with them and therefore, the review was reinstated. I have noticed in the past few weeks that a couple of other 'not wholly positive reviews' of this company have been removed - I would urge those people - if their review like mine were indeed genuine - to provide evidence and have their reviews reinstated.

• Internet

Branch Visited

• 1424

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Visit vashi.com

Simondup's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I have had a similar experiance with the company.

vashi.com