Tesco Personal Loans Review

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of Tesco Personal Loans

“We applied online on Friday for £10k over 10 years for...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

We applied online on Friday for £10k over 10 years for an extension to our house. Got the paperwork Saturday and sent it straight back. I called on the Tuesday to make sure they had received our signed credit agreement and dd mandate which they had. I was told it would take 3-4 days for them to do their checks, but the loan was approved on the Wednesday and we had the money in our bank on Thursday morning. The whole thing took less than a week and each time I spoke to an employee they were very helpful. only thing that didnt happen was any kind of e mail acknowledgment. No problems and I would recommend. ( i also dont know whey they need your clubcard number though, and i am not an employee - maybe they check how much you spend in store!!)

• 7.3

Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Pnadin's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2011

I found this review helpful

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2011

so why the 1 star???
Sounds like you had a good experience or have i missed something.............