Burgess Excel Light Rabbit Nuggets Review

Leanne44's review of Burgess Excel Light Rabbit Nuggets

“Perfect food for all bunnies, it is the number one...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by Leanne44 (41 reviews written)

Perfect food for all bunnies, it is the number one food and it is recommended by vets. My rabbit is a very fussy eater and she needs a high level of fibre in her diet and also cannot have mix. These plain nuggets of food are perfect as they have over 38% beneficial fibre alone! she loves them and I trust this brand and know it is one I can continue to buy every time I need it. This food is also great for their teeth, helps keep their weight down and good for them all round, you can buy it for young bunnies or older ones too. It is a bit more expensive than most other foods but it is well worth the money definitely has many bonuses and is so good for the rabbits. I think they also make it for guinea pigs. This is far better than anything else I have tried with her as she usually has a dirty bottom and this is helping keep it under control, I use this with other excel products such as the gnaw sticks and the dried herbs that can go with the food and they have loads of fibre and are very good for your rabbit, I cant stress enough how good these products are!