Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Had nothing but trouble with my order! First of all...”

Written on: 19/01/2011

Had nothing but trouble with my order! First of all placed my order and paid via paypal, then had an answerphone message to tell me it didn't go through and I'd need to re-order! I called to chase my paypal refund, which they said would happen automatically! (It didn't!)

Ordered AGAIN and waited for the estimated delivery date, then called them again to ask where my original refund was, and where my new order was... and they couldn't tell me because it was nearly 5pm and all required departments were closed! Waited over the weekend, and called again Monday morning and got through to someone who actually looked into my refund and processed that... after a week of waiting for it to happen 'automatically'! Then finally goods turned up and one item was missing, and another item had been broken so that it would fit in the box for delivery!! They wouldn't send a replacement for the broken item until a courier had come to collect this £2 item and take it back to them, then they would refund and I could order it again and wait another 3 days and so would miss my son's 2nd birthday party. What a joke! So nothing but hassle from them, charged twice - and didn't even get my full order! Will not use them again!

• Party goods £40