Rega P25 Review

Martin.'s review of Rega P25

Rega P25

“The Rega P25 turntable produces lovely, lush and rich...”

Written on: 11/04/2002 by Martin. (1 review written)

Compared back to back with Rega P3, the P25 has the same big, spacious sound, but with added treble presence and detail, and a better overall frequency range evenness.
Hard to analyse in a pure sonic sense, it just sounded better focussed and cleaner.

QUITE a bit more expensive...but worth it!!

General Comments
The Rega P25 turntable produces lovely, lush and rich sound, but with crisp detail in mid and treble. More realistic than P3, although slight increase in surface noise due to enhanced top end. Not a major problem in light of extra realism provided by P25.

Put it this way, this is the turntable I'm buying, even if I could justify saving by buying the P3. I just want the P25!

Gamutter's Response to 18813_Martin.'s Review

Written on: 31/10/2003

I guess I will also buy the P25.
<br>Rega has a very good reputation and I heard the P25 at a fair in The Netherlands.
<br>Then I will be able to listen to my vinyl records again. I already bought a Neil Young album "are you passionate" which I also have on CD.
<br>Just a matter of nostalgy I think,