Lovell Rugby www.lovell-rugby.co.uk Review

daisynova's review of Lovell Rugby www.lovell-rugby.co.uk

“I ordered two items for my husband's birthday and...”

Written on: 18/01/2011 by daisynova (2 reviews written)

I ordered two items for my husband's birthday and despite ordering them well in time, it took Lovell Rugby two weeks to email me to say there was a problem with my address and htat they had cancelled my order. I emailed them back asking why they had cancelled my order and what was wrong with my address and they stated that I had entered two postcodes however on checking my order confirmation email, this was not the case. I went elsewhere and bought the items. I wouldn't use this company again ever and wouldn't recommend it either.

• £120

• Still waiting

Visit lovell-rugby.co.uk

Lovellrugbyrosse's Response to daisynova's Review

Written on: 17/10/2013

Dear Lovell Rugby Customer,

Firstly can I apologise if you have experienced any problems with your order as we always try to do our best to provide service we possibly can. If you could please email us with your order number so we can investigate this further we would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,