Family Investments Child Trust Fund Review

Guest's review of Family Investments Child Trust Fund

“I originally set up my CTF with santander. very easy...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

I originally set up my CTF with santander. very easy to do! Thats the good points over with. The fund was then transferred to Family investments. As yet i have had no paperwork and had to ring up for a statement to be sent. I cannot believe why trust funds do not come with a savings book. Now You have to post you cheques to them and prey that they get delivered by the ever failing Royal Mail. No wonder this countries on its backside. Choose an account where you can go in and pay money/cheques etc, your kids will learn to understand it and appreciate it more, rather than posting it. as for customer care - forget it. Stay away from Family Investment. Good riddence

Cupcake2013's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2013

This review is an absolute load of rubbish! I too set up my childs CTF with Abbey who then became Santander, this was also transferred to Family Investments, I received all my paperwork and signed up online, can view the latest transactions, statements & the value of the fund etc whenever I want to & as for paying in, couldn't be easier, I phoned them and arranged a one off DD to be taken (or you can arrange a regular one if you wish to do so) & when I paid in this time I done it through online banking & within 3 days it was in my childs account waiting to be invested!! I have twice phoned the Customer Care line to ask a question & they couldn't have been more helpful!