Apple MacBook Pro Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

ArtsApart's review of Apple MacBook Pro

Apple MacBook Pro

“I think that the Mac's are absolutely excellent and...”

Written on: 17/01/2011 by ArtsApart (2 reviews written)

I think that the Mac's are absolutely excellent and the customer service I have received from them, after sales, has been second to none. When I first bought my I Mac, I had problems with it after only one year. I was so dismayed that I had spent extra than I normally would to get it and was left with a product that appeared to be not worth its extra money. However I contacted Apple and explained to them that I had changed from a pc to a mac on the recommendation of shop staff telling me about how reliable Mac's are and they were very apologetic and sorted my system out and I have had no problems with it since. That was three years ago now! At first it was strange using the Mac as everything was so different but really it is one of the most simple systems to use once you get your head around the whole thing. I would not hesitate to by a Mac product again.

• Over 1 Year