Trekwear - www.trekwear.co.uk Review

sclarke624's review of Trekwear - www.trekwear.co.uk

“Will never shop with them again. I ordered craghopper...”

Written on: 16/01/2011 by sclarke624 (1 review written)

Will never shop with them again. I ordered craghopper fleeces in Otter,and two sand colours. Got email saying I was getting all that order as they were all in stock. Few days later got phone call Otter not available after all,so chose a different colour fleece chose Moss. Got delivery instead of two sand and one moss got two moss and one sand. So ring up again as I want to return the moss. Apparently that was fine and they were sending me the other sand fleece. Phone call same day no sand fleeces left, they will send me a return package so I can return the fleece. And there it stands they have charged me for the fleece I didn't want so the next thing is too see if I get my money back. Tooooo much hassle, never again.

• Fleece total cost 32.95

Sclarke624's Response to sclarke624's Review

Written on: 19/02/2011

Update having sent the fleece back I now find they have overcharged me by £14.95.

Andyc11's Response to sclarke624's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

I Got email saying I was getting my order on 06/11/2012 nothing from them as yet not even answers 2 my email's, can not even give them 1 star