Siemens ME45 Review

• Reception

• Style

Nosmo King.'s review of Siemens ME45

Siemens ME45

“I am not at all satisfiedwith my Siemens ME45 mobile...”

Written on: 10/04/2002 by Nosmo King. (1 review written)

A very good allrounder. Has very many good aspects: Organiser, Calender ect.

Terrible set ringing tones.
Terrible screensaver logic
In standby - finding the time/date is painful. Why can't it simply be displayed in the middle, big and readable like other phones.
A nuisance is when having a 'think pause' when tapping in something; screensaver or darkness swithches in. Pressing any key does not ONLY relight, but causes input which must be deleted or the like.
On KeysLock - unable to find * and OK in the dark. Screen does not light-up. VERY bad in my opinion! Only if you're a regular ME45 user can you master it.
No programmable darkness or SS time limit.
Send a fax to England - only possible if you read the Web for the pre-codes. Instructions book OK, but for the Professional usage features - absolutely awful.
Handsfree speech too low and troublesome to switch on when talking. Other phones just need a second button push.
Painfully slow (SMS, all inputting, in fact)
If I had known.... I would certainly not have bought this phone!!

General Comments
I am not at all satisfiedwith my Siemens ME45 mobile phone. A Software update for the APRIL JOKE has been carried out.. when will be the next one??

24494_Sheaffer.'s Response to Nosmo King.'s Review

Written on: 23/05/2002

your review is quite biassed... but you made me think twice on buying the phone. thanks anyway

41671_Nosmo King.'s Response to Nosmo King.'s Review

Written on: 04/10/2002

Hi Belliboy........
<br>Thanks for your comments. Interesting, your attitude on being the only one.......... I can appreciate that stand!
<br>With all respect, even if AUSTRALIA wasn't posted, I would have assumed that the reply came from Oz.
<br>From someone who has a 'love/hate' relation to Australia; take care, mate.
<br>Regards....... 04.10.2002

41092_Belliboy.'s Response to Nosmo King.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2002

i dont exactly agree that it's not user friendly, but for me, the less user friendly, the better! i love being the only one that knows how to use my phone. :P

31690_Edison.'s Response to Nosmo King.'s Review

Written on: 03/08/2002

i thought one could see the time on the screen, least that was what i heard? Though seimens handphone models in my minor opinion, are not very user friendly, which i think most do agree. Least very reliable with my present siemens phone. But thanks anyway.

29838_Nosmo King.'s Response to Nosmo King.'s Review

Written on: 03/07/2002

Hi, Sheaffer.....
<br>Glad that my comments helped you to think twice. But, of course, my review is biased, I did after all purchase the phone and then only later find out exactly whats 'annoying'. I have, though, come to terms with the phone. Just returned from a trip abroad and had the chance to compare almost the complete range of new/old cells and chat with their owners. The best 'score' for the cell which suits my particular needs is a very, very long talk/standby, and the ME45 has it. So, it's not that bad, really!
<br>Regards.......