Burns Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Burns Dog Food

“I own a boarding kennel (and have seven dogs of my...”

Written on: 13/01/2011

I own a boarding kennel (and have seven dogs of my own), we have been using Burns for about 5 years now, an excellent product. I stock Pork and Potato, Lamb and Rice, Chicken and Rice and the last two also in the Alert range[vat free].

As I wish all my Clients dogs to be fed on Burns when they stay here I also sell it so that there is no change of diet when they arrive and hopefully therefore no upset tummies.

What's most popular? Well certainly Pork and Potato followed by the Lamb varieties and then by the Chicken varieties.

Why?When it comes to poop times then what you pick up is (P&P)little golf balls, (L&R)normal poop and (C&R)soft poop.

Although Burns could be considered as expensive, the quantity you feed is generally less than other brands, A 15kg bag should last a labrador 4 to 5 weeks depending activity, bear in mind when buying dog food that you get what you pay for unlees it is sold to you by a vet.