Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk

“I have just received my Scaramanga bag after ordering...”

Written on: 12/01/2011

I have just received my Scaramanga bag after ordering 2 days ago and it is absolutely beautiful.

I went for the large Overlander satchel, which is really big (I'd imagine that the medium would be ample enough for most people) but I purposely wanted a large bag for overnight stays and popping home from university as I prefer satchels to wheelie cases (I'm terribly clumsy).

Anyway, after reading great reviews of the quality of Scaramnaga products and the great customer service I decided to splash out. I'd been after a large vintage satchel for some time. I'd been looking on eBay and vintage websites but nothing caught my eye like the ones on Scaramanga. It comes with a guarantee as well so you're covered if anything were to go defective (which looks unlikely given the sturdiness of the thing!).

It's hand-crafted from beautiful vintage buffalo hide leather and looks set to last for many, many years. The company even says 'feel free to bash the bag around a good bit as it will only increase the bag's vintage look and feel'. It's a timeless piece that will only get better with age - a good investment!

• £94