Dogsey www.dogsey.com Review

Guest's review of Dogsey www.dogsey.com

“Dogsey is a very informative and well run site, the...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

Dogsey is a very informative and well run site, the number of members nearly 22,000 is proof of this, I have been a member there for some time. As with any site it gets its quota of trolls and spammers who when caught in the act gravitate to sites like this to vent their venom, the odd lone bitter voice among so many contented people.

I am sure they don't deter anyone from joining Dogsey.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2011

As a member I'm rapidly becoming resentful of Dogsey, I've gone beyond disatified because we can't discuss anything openly without a small band attacking us for just about everything, waving a banner of "cruel" and "abusive". I'm almost scared to stroke my dog then admit it on Dogsey in case I've done it wrong and didn't use a clicker first and give a reward afterwards. Heaven forbid I've traumatised my dog and will have to deal with fallout in a few years time. Is Halti a sponsor of the site with 'moles' on the boards? A great deal of the information by posters is one sided and incorrect.

It seems to be the same half dozen regular posters who have an opinion on everything. They effectively spam the boards with their views and won't tollerate their methods being questioned, even when glaring errors are pointed out. 22000 is just a number, there aren't that many active users. It's like a club house for 'right on' PC biggots who forget there are other methods of training and not just a clicker and a halti. Very poor forum. I'll bet you're the site owner on a PR damage limitation mission.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

Dogsey can no way be described as Informative.

22,000 members who only 50 odd post.

When dogsey started it looked full of promise,but after the death of its main founder Shadowboxer and Azz took over it went down hill.

Azz is a nasty bit of work and if you dont agree with his very narrow outlook you are banned.

The worst aspect of this site is members are banned from posting links to other Dog sites including Dogslost, shows what a so called animal lover Azz is.

Dogmad's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2012

I and a few other very knowledgeable people joined when Dogsey first started, we quickly realised what a control freak (name removed) is, you could delete the control part of that statement if you wished.

We also quickly realised what a know nothing he really is, buying a supposedly pedigree dog for a lot of money, the dog was never heard of again when he found out it was a actually a x breed.

I also remember when (name removed) joined various forums posing as a women so he could spam his site on those forums, and defend his poor site when people called it for what it was, he was so stupid to realise people wouldn't suss him out.

Want to join a dictatorship, then Dogsey is the one for you.