Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

“In Ukraine the title of this book was translated like...”

Written on: 10/01/2011

In Ukraine the title of this book was translated like "Easy Way to QUIT Drinking". And it's very incorrect, however, it comes to it eventually. But thus most people won't buy it, cause no one wants to quit drinking unless he knows all its secrets. So, probably only people with the alcoholism of the last stage will get interested in it. But the original name is really perfect. Everyone who doesn't feel like an alcoholic but would like just to drink less is a potential costomer of this outstanding book. But as Ukrainian title is "Easy Way to QUIT Drinking" I would never get this book if my friend wasn't an alcoholic. And after she bought this book and quit drinking, I got wondered and got interested to know what is there in this book. And now I absolutely don't want to consume alcohol. Allen Carr should have come to this world only to write his books.

However, I know people that find his "Easy Way to Quit Smoking" delirious. But it is Ukraine, most Ukrainians are banal and dumb. What am I doing here? I wanna escape..................... I WILL!!!!!!!!

• Paperback