Spoiled Brat - www.spoiledbrat.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Spoiled Brat - www.spoiledbrat.co.uk

“I ordered on 21st december being promised my items...”

Written on: 09/01/2011

I ordered on 21st december being promised my items were in stock and that they would definitely be with me for christmas. Still no sign of my order and its the 9th Jan. This is really getting to be beyond a joke now. You have had my £375 for weeks now. Nobody else I ordered from at Christmas took money until my order was sent. This is now such rubbish. I shouldn't be chasing this problem, they should be contacting me. I will never use this company ever again. I think that what they are doing is actually criminal.

• furry hats x3 £375

• Still waiting

Fazerdaddy's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2011

You are not alone!! I ordered what would seem to be the same item on 10th December shown as stock. Guess what? YEP, no delivery and money taken with order and no further communication from them. Buyer beware!!

Spoiledbrat's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2011

You placed your order on 21st December. The 2 items you ordered were actually marked "pre order" meaning not in stock - you were explained to several times that we were awaiting stock from the USA, which was delayed due to the severe weather conditions in the UK in December
<br/>
<br/>Furthermore - the process for "pre orders" is all clearly marked on the website - something you , the customer was liable to review before you placed the order + sent us the money to reserve these items for you (we do not know your card details in order to "take money" from your account - its all automated when you order - enter the card info + click on "send / proceed")
<br/>
<br/>I have checked through ALL emails + there is no "promise" of you having the stock by Xmas - furthermore the Royal Mail were in severe disruption in December + were not guaranteeing any deliveries.
<br/>
<br/>You were kept fully up to date with things - I have reviewed all emails.
<br/>
<br/>It also should be pointed out that under the UK Distance Selling regulations, retailers have 30 days to get products to you once orders have been placed.
<br/>
<br/>I have checked the tracking info, showing the item was dispatched to you 10th January, WZ952629326GB, which according to the Royal Mail website was signed for an received by yourself - so I am not too sure of your "criminal" reference?

Fazerdaddy's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2011

I found this review helpful because...i am suffering exactly the same problem with this company